Saturday, January 23, 2010

Knit one, purl one, knit two, purl two.......


I would love to learn how to knit. A few months ago, I bought a book to teach myself how to knit. I figured out how to cast on and I knitted a few rows but I haven't spent the time and effort to make something. I have spent time on the internet looking at blogs and I stumbled across a blog that was offering a monthly knitting project. So I downloaded the pattern and sent a quick email to my Grandma Miller with the pattern attached. I think she got the hint and headed straight to the knitting store to get some chuncky alpaca yarn!!! And in less than a week, I have this!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gran!!!!!!



2 comments:

nonapearl said...

It's beautiful! :) I love the color you/she chose. Yummy!

Jeannie said...

Hello, Kayla!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Yours is fabulous! I'll have to stop by more often. :)