Monday, September 7, 2009

Controlling Clutter with itso storage


Last weekend I stopped at Target to look for a TI-84 Plus. This is the EXPENSIVE graphing calculator that Aubrey needed for her math class. Well, I didn't come home with the calculator but I did find a little something to help bring peace and harmony into our home. I found the itso storage line at Target. The Cube with shoe rack works just perfectly for us! We don't have mud room when we enter from the garage into the house so we always had a HUGE pile of shoes right inside the door. I was constantly tripping over shoes and hollering at the kids to take the shoes back to their closets. I can't believe that I have lived here for 3 years without this piece of furniture. I wish I had a before picture of all the shoes on the floor but I will show you how this turned out. I'm wanting to find a mirror to hang on the wall above this unit or maybe a wood shelf to display some pictures. It is really amazing how such a small thing can make me sooooo happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I understand that frustration. You came up with the perfect solution!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks for sharing!!!

Check out my tips including how to get pen off and couch!

http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/01/different-way-to-clean.html